Mabuhay Pilipinas!!!

Listahan ng Aking Blogs

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A love Story

One day I woke up early in the morning to watch the sunrise, Ah……. The beauty of God’s creation is beyond description. As I watch, I praised God for his beautiful work.



As I sat there, I felt the Lord’s presence with me. He asked me, “Do you love me?” I answered, “Of course God! You are my Lord and my Savior!” Then He asked me, “If you are physically handicapped, would you still love me?” I was perplexed. I looked down upon my arm, legs and the rest of my body and wondered how many things I won’t be able to do. The things I took for granted. And I answered,” It would be tough Lord, but I would still love you”. Then the Lord said, “If you were blind, would you still love my creation?” How could I love something without being able to see it? Then thought of all blind people in the world and how many of them still loved God and His creation. So I answered, “It’s hard to think of it but I would still love you.” Then He asked me, “if you were deaf, would you still listen to my words?’ How could I listen to anything being deaf/ then I understood. Listening to God’s word is not merely using our ears, but our hearts. I answered.” It would be tough but I would still listen to your words”. The Lord then asked,” If you were mute, would you still praise my name?” How could I praise without a voice? Then it occurred to me, God wants us to sing from our very heart and soul. It never matters what we sound like. Praising God is not always with a song but when we are PERSECUTED, we give God with our word of thanks. So I answered, “, though I could not physically sing, I would still praise your name.” And the Lord asked me, “do you truly love me?” with courage and strong conviction, I answered boldly,” Yes Lord! I love you because you are the one and true God.” I thought I have answered well, but God asked,” THEN WHY ARE YOU SIN?” I answered”, because I am only human, I am not perfect”. Then He said,” THEN WHY IN OF PEACE DO YOU STRAY IN THE FURTHEST? WHY ONLY IN TIMES OF TROUBLES DO YOU PRAY IN EARNEST?” No answer, only TEARS.

The Lord continue,” why only sing in sacrament meetings? Why seek me only in times of worship? Why ask things so unfaithfully?” The tears continued to roll down my cheeks. “Why are you ashamed of me? Why are you afraid of sharing the gospel? Why in times in persecution, you are to others when I offer my shoulders to cry on? Why make excuses when I give opportunities to serve in my name?” I tried to answer but there was no answer to give. “You are blessed with life. I not throw this gift away. I have blessed you with talents to serve me but you continue to turn away. I have revealed my word to you, but you do not gain in knowledge. I have spoken to you your ears were closed. I have shown my blessings to you but your eyes were turned away. I have sent you servants, but you satidly, by as they were pushed away. I heard your prayers and I answered them all. DO YOU REALLY LOVE ME?” I could not answer. How could I? I was embarrassed beyond belief. I have no excuse. What could I say to this? Why my heart had cried out and tears had flowed, I said,” Please forgive me Lord, I am unworthy to be your child.” The Lord answered,” That is my grace my child”.

I asked”, then why do you continue to forgive me? Why do you love me so?” The Lord answered,” Because you are my creation, you are my child. You may abandon me, but I will never abandon you. When you cry, I will have compassion and cry with you. When you are down, I will encourage you. When you fall, I will raise you up. When you are tired and weary, I will carry you. I will be with you till the end of the days and I will love you forever.”

Never had I cried so hard before, how could I have been so cold? How could I have hurt God as I had done? I asked God,” HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?” The Lord stretch on his arms as he said,” THIS MUCH”. And I saw his nail pierced hands, He did love me enough to die for me.


4 Reactions:

Bing June 2, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Ang ganda naman ng story.

eha June 8, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

A touching article. I myself try to live my life to the fullest because of His love.

Hari ng sablay June 9, 2009 at 2:28 AM  

nakakatats naman yun, tnx for sharing dat... :)

Anonymous June 11, 2009 at 3:32 AM  

Hi nice stOry.,
i do follow your
blog.,plsSs fOllow
me tOo.,haPpy blogging

My Stuffs









Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP